lonalighgi Admin replied

293 weeks ago

American Sniper Online Free

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The Texan Chris Kyle has been a skilled shooter since he was a kid. When he is an adult, he decides to join the SEAL to become a sniper. Meanwhile he meets the gorgeous Taya in a bar and soon they get married and have two children. He travels four times to Iraq and along his tours, he protects the American soldiers with his precise shoots and becomes a legend. However, each time that he returns home, he has problems to readjust to his family and to the social life.
Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield and turns him into a legend. Back home to his wife and kids after four tours of duty, however, Chris finds that it is the war he can wait leave behind.
First of all, OK, Chris Kyle was a true war hero. No doubt about this, not at all. As Audie Murphy was, during WW2. BUT<br/><br/>I read his autobiography book, written by himself, no one else. And between lines, if you read with great caution, it appears that Chis Kyle was sometimes, from time to time, a little nuts, excited by the war. You have the feeling that, for him, war in Irak was a sort of live war video game. A true fun game with living targets. More than one hundred and sixty of them. And during watching this feature, this latest compulsion behaviour doesn't appear very clearly. Instead, the director emphasizes on the psychological collateral damages occurring on soldiers and vets. And this is not the less important thing to point. <br/><br/>I heard that Chis Kyle's daddy asked Eastwood and Cooper not to show a bad image of his son. See where I drive at? I can understand the old man's point of view. Yes, I think Kylea war hero although.
Clint Eastwood has another GEM - he's just such an amazing director and the movie was superb!! My only gripe was that Bradley Cooper just isn't the actor I would've chosen for the lead role. I mean he's OK, and did well but their are so many other actors who could've done a better job. I'm sorry I feel this way about Cooper, he's just NOT my "cup of tea". Other than that the movie was fantastic and I would recommend it to EVERYONE. CLINT EASTWOOD ROCKS!!! I met him in person while he was filming "Tightrope" here in New Orleans, thanks to my a very good cop friend I was able to meet him in person and he was such a wonderful person and I just told him "multiple" times how much my dad was a HUGE fan of his (which my father is very much so). He was very nice to me and I will NEVER forget the night I met Clint Eastwood. His movies are amazing,an actor, director, producer - well he is the BEST ALWAYS! NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA LOVES YOU CLINT EASTWOOD - PLEASE COME BACK SOON AND MAKE MORE MOVIES PLEASE.
Another war biopic opening on Christmas day, with tight, two-fisted direction by Clint Eastwood, and a compelling centerpiece performance by Bradley Cooper.
Texan sharpshooter Chris Kyle (<a href="/name/nm0177896/">Bradley Cooper</a>), looking to serve his country in the war against terrorism, becomes a Navy SEAL sniper. Serving four tours of duty in Iraq, Kyle saves countless lives on the battlefield, becoming a legend among his comrades. However, readjusting to civilian life between and after his tours takes its toll on his wife Taya (<a href="/name/nm1092227/">Sienna Miller</a>) and an even higher toll on Kyle himself. Loosely based on American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History (2012) by U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle along with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice, Kyle's memoir was adapted for the movie by American screenwriter Jason Hall. Kyle is credited with 255 kills, 160 of them officially confirmed by the Pentagon. He admits himself he was lucky to pass his sniper course and graduated in the middle of his class. He puts his success partly down to just luck, insurgents seemed to just walk into his proximity. However, he also deliberately put himself in the midst of the fiercest action, joining the US Marines in house-to-house fighting when sniper targets were unavailable. He also served four tours in Iraq which was a much longer period in combat than many other famous snipers. The mark (callus) suggests that he has been resting for long periods on his elbows,though he had been using a sniper rifle, making Kyle suspect he is an insurgent. There are two sets of controversies surrounding Kyle. One is related to comments which he made which some have interpretedbigoted and offensive, suchdescribing all Iraqi insurgents"savages" and describing how he "loved" killing them, his only regret about his time in Iraq was that he couldn't kill more. He also voiced contempt about wider Iraqi society for each faction vying for supremacy rather than sharing power and working together. A persistent rumour was that Kyle went down to New Orleans with a fellow SEAL during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, set up on the roof of the Superdome and killed a couple dozen looters. However, this story stemmed from a conversation Kyle had with fellow SEAL Brandon Webb about rumours of other snipers doing so, Kyle made no claim to do so himself. Kyle also claimed that once, while stopped at a gas station, a pair of men tried to carjack him. When he reached into the car, ostensibly to give them his keys, he claims to have actually grabbed a pistol and shot the two men dead. He claimed that when the police arrived he had a contact at the Department of Defense order them to let him go free. A biographer sympathetic to Kyle scoured law enforcement agencies in the area where Kyle said this took place and could find no double shooting matching Kyle's description. In his memoir, Kyle talks about attending a SEAL event where an older, famous, ex-UDT frogman began making comments about American servicemen in Iraq which Kyle found offensive. Kyle said that he then punched the man, knocking him out. In the book, Kyle refers to the man only"Scruff Face" but in subsequent interviews, Kyle identified "Scruff Face"Jesse Ventura, a former pro-wreslter and Governor of Minnesota. Ventura sued Kyle for defamation and presented several witnesses who testified that the punch never happened. After Kyle's death, Ventura continued the suit against Kyle's estate, eventually winning the case. However, in 2016, federal judges overturned the verdict. It was alleged that Kyle had remarked that he wanted to kill people carrying Korans. This came from an incident where Kyle killed an armed insurgent whose wife later claimed he was only carrying his Koran. When an investigating officer put the claim to Kyle, he told him, "I don't shoot people with Korans. I'd like to but I don't", to show how stupid the allegation was. A further rumour was that Kyle had claimed he was going to donate the proceeds from his book to the families of dead SEALs but then did not. In truth, Kyle intended to but his death plunged his family into financial crisis and they nearly lost their house, only saved by the proceeds of the book and film.
the Impulse full movie download in hindiDownload Rurouni Kenshin: Wandering Samurai full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4the Gotham downloadPlay House malayalam movie downloadEpisode 1.74 tamil pdf downloadDownload Marvel Super Heroes: What The– ! full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download 5 Continents… 10 Countries… and More Than 59 Thousand Miles!What Happened to Monday full movie download mp4Black Widow Strikes Again online freeExtr me Pinocchio full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p

last edited 215 weeks ago by lonalighgi
Please log in to post a reply.